Latest Dramas OST

Monday 22 April 2013

 Gu Family Book:- Episode 5, Preview


Dam Yeo-Wool:- Don't worry. I'm here to protect you.

Choi Kang-Chi:- Relax. Its nothing(Replying Yeo Wool)

Choi Kang-Chi:- Little fool just seeing you is enough. You're the best medicine for me in the world.

Park Chung-Jo:- Can I leave you? and still love you?(Hugging Kang Chi)

Dam Yeo-Wool:- Impossible Seungi is a murderer? (Talking to Gon)

Gon:- Why do you care?

Dam Yeo-Wool:- Of course I should right?(Replying to Yeo Wool)

Choi Kang-Chi:- What do you want me to do? I'll do as you say so just tell me.

Dam Yeo-Wool calls out Choe Kang Chi. Seeing him being hit by Jo Gwan-woong's men.

Choi Kang-Chi:-What do you want me to do?

A peach tree under the crescent moon.When you meet him there run away.

Dam Yeo-Wool:- He's...

Monk Sojung:- Do you know him?

Dam Yeo-Wool:-So it was he?(Remembering him from his childhood.)

Choi Kang-Chi:-Who is she anyway?

Choi Kang-Chi:-Do you know me? Have we ever met before?(He's trying to fight her and Yeo Wool and Kang Chi have an intimate moment.)

Dam Yeo-Wool:- And do you know me have we met before?

Dam Yeo-Wool:-Suppose I didn't avoid it, what then?If I couldn't avoid it?(Wondering About her feelings)






No comments:

Post a Comment