Latest Dramas OST

Thursday 28 March 2013

Song Seung Hun’s Stand on Marriage.

In a recent press conference held at the 63City Juniper Hall in Yeouido, Song Seung Hun along with the staff and cast of upcoming SBS drama 'When a Man Loves' stated he has no plans of getting married.
 
This press conference took place on 27 March.
When one of the reporters raised the question whether marriage was on cards. He said:-

“I currently don’t have any plans, but I don’t think I can,” stated the actor, making the reporters laugh. “My fantasy on marriage is slowly disappearing. All the women that I’ve dated, I met them without marriage in mind.”

He admitted that his has a small dream to live for one woman and their children. “But that’s not a small dream and I think it will be very hard. None of the married people around me have suggested marriage.”

But then there was his best friend, Kwon Sang Woo.
“Sang Woo loves [marriage]. He’s the only one that love marred life. He’s always showing me his son’s pictures.”

So for now just enjoy the drama starting on April 3. Marriage or no marriage lets wait for that question to be answered with time.
 
Photo Credit: Song Seung Hun′s Facebook
Source: enewsWorld

No comments:

Post a Comment